Faculty of Dentistry at Ain Shams University announces vacant jobs of 1 teacher and 2 assistant lecturer in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department of General Anesthesia at the Faculty of Dentistry under the following conditions Ain Shams University
- The applicant must be an Egyptian national and a graduate of an Egyptian public university.
- For the position of a teacher to have a master's and doctorate in anesthesia from the Faculty of Medicine.
- For the position of assistant teacher must be an anesthesiologist from the Faculty of Medicine.
- The applicant should not be over 38 years old in the position of teacher, and 32 years in the position of assistant teacher.
- The applicant must have an ACLS certificate
- Applicants must have certified experience certificates.
- Whoever is nominated or appointed to this position for this media has no right to apply for any other job at the college.
- Applications shall be submitted in person on behalf of Prof. Dr. / President of the University supported by the required documents within 15 days from the date of publication of the announcement provided that the progress is central to the university administration faculty affairs public administration.